In order to compete for the title of Miss Tennessee U.S. International you MUST meet the following eligibility requirements
- There is no Entry Fee To compete for the title of Miss Tennessee U.S. International, however delegates must meet all eligibility requirements to compete.
- Although there is no entry fee, each delegate is required to submit a Media Fee of $200.00 the media fee cover delegates required one page ad pageant and pageant DVD.
- Delegate must reach her 18th birthday but June 25th 2018 and not her 27th by Oct 1st 2018.
- Delegate must be a naturally born female.
- Delegate must be a resident of the state of Tennessee for least 6 months.
- Delegate must not ever given birth to a child, currently, or ever been pregnant.
- Delegate must not never been convicted of a felony, or have current pending charges, or than minor traffic charges
- Delegate must have good moral and mental health.
- Delegate must be able to attend all pageant events during pageant weekend.
- Delegate must submit all state paperwork in a timely fashion and by the stated deadline.
- Delegate fees must be paid in full by stated deadline
- Delegate agrees to abide by all rules and regulation, put forth by the Miss Tennessee USI Pageant, Miss USInternational, and Miss International Pageant.